Presenting Author Responsibilities
The presenting author must:
• Agree to the Confidentiality Policy on behalf of all parties involved with the abstract and communicate this policy to all involved parties. The Confidentiality Policy applies to both standard and late-breaking data submission from the time of abstract submission.
• Verify that, if necessary for the work reported, the clinical research represented in the abstract was approved by an appropriate ethics committee or institutional review board and that, if appropriate to the research, informed consent was obtained for all subjects.
• Verify that all coauthors are aware of the contents of the abstract and support its data.
• Agree, on behalf of all coauthors, to publication of the abstract in the final scientific program.
• For an abstract to be included in the final scientific program, it is mandatory for the presenting author to register for the symposium and to settle payment within 1 week of receiving the notification of abstract acceptance.
• Agree to present the abstract if it is selected for poster presentation at the RAD Conference. This includes being present during the scheduled time of a poster session. Accepted posters will be accessible to delegates in the poster exhibition area.
• Agree to list all potential conflicts of interest in the poster presentation if the abstract is accepted for presentation at the RAD Conference.
• Ensure that all coauthors meet the definition of authorship as stated by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
• Enter the name of the clinical trial registry and the trial registration number if the abstract reports on a registered clinical trial.